- Maintenance Artisans
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Managers
- Logistics Supervisors
- Plant Managers
- Maintenance Planners
- Project Managers
- Risk Managers
- Financial Managers.
Lean Maintenance Planning & Scheduling Training
With Practical easy to use templates
CPD Points Validated Course
future of maintenance.
- What is lean maintenance – video and group work.
- The 12 types of maintenance as developed by the facilitator.
- The Purpose and Role of Maintenance Planning and Scheduling; including
- Planning and Maintenance Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Maintenance Effectiveness Indicators (MTBF; ME; MTTR etc.)
- The Maintenance Planning Work Process.
- Standardizing Planning and Scheduling Procedures.
- Equipment Refurbishment Decisions and Costs.
- Elements of Sound Scheduling.
- Staging Parts and Tools; What, Where and Who to stage, the process of
staging; group work and exchanging ideas.
- Work Scheduling & Job Sequencing group discussions.
Who Should Attend?
For in-house training request, further Information and Registration/ Seat Reservation on this programme please contact us on +27 10 023 1400.